Oklahoma Joe's Black Dual-function Combo Grill Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Starts March 15th, 2019 - Ends: May 15th, 2019
Who Can Enter
To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents.
Participants must be at least 18 years of age to win.
Employees of Asphaltech Pavement Solutions, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible.The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
If you are not a permanent resident of one of the 50 states or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter the Contest or to win a Prize. VOID IN ANY LOCATION WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY ANY SUCH STATUTORY LAW. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during any such Contest Period.
How to Enter
All Signed Contracts with Deposits.
Entry online, by Facebook:www.facebook.com/AsphaltechPavementSolutions
(Refer to Facebook post Oklahoma Joe's Black Dual-function Combo Grill Giveaway for further details on how to qualify to enter)
Post Card Mailing: (See miscellaneous section of official contest rules for further details)
One (1) winner will be selected.That winner will receive Oklahoma Joe's Black Dual-function Combo Grill.
Each winner will be notified by Facebook, Phone, or mail. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Asphaltech Pavement Solutions at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes.Asphaltech Pavement Solutions reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Asphaltech Pavement Solutions. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions has the right to substitute a prize of similar value.No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
Only one prize will be awarded per household or company.
Asphaltech Pavement Solutions is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Asphaltech Pavement Solutions has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available on our website at: www.asphaltechpavement.com
3. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
4. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
5. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6. The Company reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Asphaltech Pavement Solutions, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates and/or method of entry at any time. The Company may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
9. Contest or promotion can be entered into for “free” as follows: to enter offline, you must mail a 3" x 5" card to Asphaltech Pavement Solutions at 232 Old Deerfield Pike, Bridgeton, NJ 08302 – Attention: Oklahoma Joe's Grill. Limit one card per outer postmarked envelope. The card must include the following information in legible, hand-printed or typed English: your full legal name, complete home postal address, home telephone number with area code, and email address, and the name of the Contest you are entering. All offline entries must be received on or before the entry deadline, except that if an entry deadline is on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, then any offline entries must be received by the immediate preceding business day to be consider eligible. Failure to comply with these terms shall make any such entry invalid.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. The contest starts on March 15th, 2019 and all entries must be received by Asphaltech Pavement Solutions by May 15th, 2019. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction. On May 20th, 2019 one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
11. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions keeps your email information confidential and will not make your address available to any other company or organization unless otherwise posted/stated upon entry. However, we may occasionally send you an email about our services or products . If you do not wish to receive such mail, please opt out of receiving emails using the opt out link in the bottom of the last email you received.
12. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries.
13. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier in the event in which a qualifier has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible for any reason the it determines. No more prizes other than the stated prize(s) will be awarded. If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. The Asphaltech Pavement Solutions reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier in the event that that a qualifier has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication may use to contact the qualifier and/or a potential winner. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not respond to notification attempts within 14 days of first notification or if the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated in the specific Official Contest Rules, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. Asphaltech Pavement Solutions, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate qualifier and/or potential winner at that time. Furthermore, eligible contestants agree as follows: All decisions of Asphaltech Pavement Solutions will be final.